FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Trend Setter

Bright Green Chino/Trousers

Does anyone know where I can get some trousers or chinos in this kind of colour:

The top ones are Jil Sanders and cost over 400, so are a no go for my wallet! The Bottom ones are Ben Sherman Plectrum and have sold out. Can't seem to find anything similar.

Style Icon
    Men's chinos & trousers | Chinos, cords & smart trousers | ASOS

ASOS have a selection of green chinos, but the colours aren't as lush as those!

green chinos seem to be very limited if but i will keep my eyes open for you

Fashionisto

Style Icon
    I like them actually! Surely a paler shade would be more suitable for this time of year.

Even though these look like a darker colour online, they are actually close to the colour you are looking for...
    Green Ultra Skinny Trousers - Mens Chinos - Clothing - TOPMAN

Though they are sold out online, it may be a case of ringing round to Topman stores, I know that my Topman store in Lakeside has a few...

I too am after some green trousers and I saw a lovely pair in Massimo Dutti last night, They aren't online so you'd need to find a shop- warning though, they are signifcantly brighter than those above but hey, it's almost summer!

And French Connection had these Wild Cargo Trousers - Mens Trousers - French Connection although I'm never sure about the cut in FC.

Trend Setter
    Thanks everyone. The Topman ones are available in my size, but I normally find Topman skinny fit is far too tight around my legs, I have more cycling muscle than I realised! On the other hand the FC cargo's look too baggy for me. I may well take a look in Zara and see what theirs look like in the flesh. I also saw some Polo Ralph Lauren trousers in TK Maxx that are close to the right colour.

Trend Setter
    I have the green trousers from topman. And they fit really well - you're right they're very skinny round the leg.
    Here is a pic for accurate colour:

[IMG][/IMG]

I love these trousers. They are more emerald than bright green though. 17.00 is a bargain!

Trend Setter
    Ooh. They do look like good colour. I think i will try them. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread