FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Help Needed...

Need help finding a t-shirt like the one in the picture below or something similar. All of my searches have proved unsuccessful, surely there must be a few similar shirts kicking around as were coming into summer.

T-Shirt- http://i.imgur.com/LvCD0.jpg?1
    (Those are Marc Jacobs sunglasses in the picture if it helps)

Thanks x

This is the best i have found so far, not quite on the same level though.
    BOSS Orange 'Toulouse' V-Neck T-Shirt | Nordstrom

I remember seeing that t-shirt on Asos a while back. All Saints have done some very similar ones in the past too

Fashionisto
    I haven't seen much around with the acid wash sort of look this season, whereas last year it was a lot more popular. A quick look around the places I usually shop online and I haven't turned up anything similar enough. If you fail to find anything else, all I can suggest is to buy a cheap pocket t-shirt (ASOS do quite a lot at the moment), and scrunch up the shirt with small quantities of bleach in hope you can achieve a similar effect. It might be quite difficult though because that example isn't really patchy, so how you'd get the bleach spread so finely I don't know.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by paul-b View Post
    I haven't seen much around with the acid wash sort of look this season, whereas last year it was a lot more popular. A quick look around the places I usually shop online and I haven't turned up anything similar enough. If you fail to find anything else, all I can suggest is to buy a cheap pocket t-shirt (ASOS do quite a lot at the moment), and scrunch up the shirt with small quantities of bleach in hope you can achieve a similar effect. It might be quite difficult though because that example isn't really patchy, so how you'd get the bleach spread so finely I don't know.
    A fine mist spray might work..

All Saints used to do the Sunday Crew, and IIRC there used to be a few kicking around on eBay (allegedly new).

^ I have the AS Sunday Scoop, which is pretty similar

I love that t-shirt

Cheers for the input, might give the bleach in a spray bottle a go. Will let you know how I get on

Style Icon
    I would have bet money that you did!

+ Reply to Thread