FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

25% off allsaints today.... but...

Anybody else noticed they have removed a lot of things from the site? Lots of things I had my eye on have mysteriously vanished.... coincidence? Lets see if they re-appear tomorrow.

Trend Setter
    I actually hope it's that they've removed them from the sale and not that they are end of line or out of stock, there was loads on the site I'd bookmarked as wanting when the sales come around after Christmas. Speaking of which, does anyone know how much All Saints normally take off their clothes in the sales? Is it about the same as today, 25%?

Sam

Style Icon
    Yeah, there's no way the entire SS12 pre-collection sold out before Christmas

J8x

Trend Setter
    They always do this before sales and then bring products back. They obviously don't want to sell things at discount price when people are still willing to pay top dollar for it.

After Christmas the sale will probably go from 25% to 40% to 50% then 70% off on the stock they have left. That is the trend that their sales seem to follow. You have to take a chance on buying things earlier in the sale at slightly more to make sure it doesn't sell out.

I picked up the Jut leather sheepskin jacket, saved around £125.

+ Reply to Thread