FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

FashionBeans Staff
    I would imagine the type of girl that liked a man showing off his clearly very well sculpted pecks with a deep V or vest, especially in a club, probably has an issue with a rather deep V herself, and any man willing to engage such a lady would require a good length of sturdy rope and a sharp set of crampons.

We are of course assuming and I am fully aware that men that do achieve such muscular heights are rightly proud of their bodies, there being such a labour of love involved, but there are also better ways of making it a statement or showing it off than carting your moobs around mostly outside of your clothes.

Strong pride

Trend Setter
    A nice look of bewilderment on the girls face of the left!

While I agree that this peck showing is ridiculous I think muscular guys get a hard rap.

A skinny guy wearing a tight tee gets a way with it but a hench guy wearing a tight tee is labeled as a show off or a nob.

Now I don't think anyone should be wearing skin tight t-shirts or v necks that are so low that is a chance that you will get a glimpse of belly button but if you work hard for a good physique and wear a slim tight fitting shirt or t-shirt then I saw fair play.

As Aristotle once said "haters gonna' hate".

I get what you are saying, but an element of subtlety is required for either camp to avoid being a bell end

The guy in the pic is an utter nobcheese

There's a reason why pride is a sin

+ Reply to Thread