FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Correct Fitting Jeans

I have trouble getting good fitting jeans, me and my brothers all have pretty big arses and thighs which causes issues when buying jeans. It generally fluctuates a little from store to store but my waist is either 34/36. I pretty much have to go for 36" waist so that they will fit around my legs/arse but then the waist band is usually too loose and ultimately they don't fit well. Strangely 34" shorts will fit like a dream but when it comes to jeans I essentially need 36" jeans that have a 34" waist, obviously something you can't buy. Any suggestions on what I could try to get some proper fitting jeans other than trying on every pair under the sun?

Steve

Try Levi 506...I'm pretty similar shape Steve and have lived by 506 (zip) and 501 (button) for a good few years.

A pair on the high street should be 65-85 depending on colour.

THM

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by bertles86 View Post
    Try Levi 506...I'm pretty similar shape Steve and have lived by 506 (zip) and 501 (button) for a good few years.

A pair on the high street should be 65-85 depending on colour.
    Really? I have fairly normal thighs and arse and struggled to get into some 501 when I tried.

Trend Setter
    I would recommend a denim with a mix such a lycra in them, I have a pretty similar problem but Nudie Long John are good and fit well, they are very comfortable too.

+ Reply to Thread