FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    Tom

Trend Setter

Best Online Shop To Buy Decent Denim?

Not living in a city and the only shop nearby that supposedly stocks Nudie's not actually stocking Nudie's it's not too easy finding good jeans. What are the best online shops for buying denim off? Looking at nudie's but open to any other decent options as well. Being an experimental thing in terms of fits etc any suggestions should also have a decent returns policy (read: free! Denim isn't light!) Anything that's in the sale at the moment would also be a huge bonus. Looking for slim/skinny fit with a low waist.

Thanks,
    Tom

PS: I've got end, my-wardrobe, urban outfitters, coggles - the usual suspects - on the list already but feel free to pass on your opinions!

Style Icon
    ASOS do Nudies, none on sale at the moment but free delivery and returns.

Trend Setter
    Cultizm are good. As are Oi Polloi. Superdenim also have some good stuff in. I must say I'm tired of Nudie, far too many crotch rips for my liking!
    “We have such a heritage in this country. People from other countries, all the R’n'B stars, they come to Savile Row and they’re in immaculate three-piece suits. Then you see British guys and they just can’t seem to dress. We have all these fashion agendas, punk and Vivienne Westwood and everything, but the queue seems to be at Abercrombie & Fitch down the road. That is just heartbreaking to me. Why does everyone want a polo shirt and three-quarter-length combat shorts?”
    David Gandy

+ Reply to Thread