FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3

Cary Grant knew how to rock a slim fitting suit. Love watching his films just check out his satorial elegance.

I going to put a very non fashionbeans example out there, I think Damian Marley has serious swagger as did his dad.

Why be boring?

Bryan Ferry.

Trend Setter
    Russell Westbrook - NBA basketball player with the Oklahoma City Thunder

The NBA cleaned up its act in recent years, with the commissioner ruling that anyone on the team who is NOT in uniform that night, must be dressed formally. This also extends to the players arriving at the arena. It stems from the image problems the league had, with a lot of the younger guys arriving to games and being sat at games in huge baggy clothing, OTT jewelry, etc. It wasn't professional. Anyway, the players take it seriously now and a lot of the guys in the league are VERY well dressed..

Russ Westbrook is 24, and really reflects his flamboyant personality / play style in his clothing - from his day to day clothing, to when he dresses it up.

He's an icon insofar his clothing is an extension of him, and I really like his attitude when it comes to mixing bold colours/prints..

He does look cool, but I find the American take on heritage or what they call "preppy" often ends up looking a bit pantomime / fancy dress.

The only guy who really pulls it off imo is Andre 3000. The guy is a lyrical genius and one of my favourite musicians though, which perhaps skews my objectivity.

I want to look like this;

+ Reply to Thread