FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Fashionisto
    I still think a dark blue T-shirt, with a clean neckline, will look much sharper! Please don't wear that Starbucks shirt, you want to attract attention to yourself not mediocre coffee shops! I agree about the rolled up/ pushed up/ scrunched up sleeves!

It's similar to starbucks, but is takeshi kurosawa (40 euros t-shirt )

i have a white blazer and i wouldn't wear it with traditional denim jeans, like your standard rinses. i'd go a bit more hipster with the jeans and wear a bright blue , but with a more solid wash than your standard denim, like uniqlo or topman jeans.

i'd then a wear a shirt like a gingham that's a white and contrasts to to the jeans, eg white and red gingham with sky blue jeans and the white blazer.

sheetal
    I would like to suggest White blazers with blue jeans is looking very nice. this combination is great I like this combination.

I'm sorry for my lack of activeness, been on holiday. I think personally that's a nice printed tee haha.

I don't think it's too much.. but I don't personally think it's well suited if you get my jist haha
    it's okay for a fun night out with the lads but it's best to keep it simple and plain in my opinion :P

basically.. listen to Joel :')
    Last edited by JaiParmar; 01-08-2012 at 03:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread