FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation HELP! Outfits Ideas!

Hello I'm Kevin Josh, just 16 (yeah highschool) and Im new in this world of fashion, I just want to look different of everybody in school, just have a great way to dress every day, so, anybody have any ideas of daily outfits I can wear? brands and pictures are welcome! Thanks for your help guys
    -Kevin Josh-

I hope it's not too late. Student Life!

At your age brands aren't important it's best to go for a highstreet style.. which are getting better by the week.

Again like I always say.. I need a little bit of help with budget.. which is never really an issue.

Key items:

1.Black and dark blue skinny jeans are a must.
    2. A range of plain tees that fit you well. (Black, white and grey are always good)
    3.Denim shirt (for days it's a little bit colder than normal.. plus it can really add to an outfit. heres a tip.. roll up the sleeves if it's too hot)
    4. Casual shirt: it's always nice to look a little smart
    5. sneakers: vans, converse, boat shoes whatever you have.
    6. A leather JACKET (considering I've not been to mexico in 4 years.. I'm not sure if you need a jacket haha)
    7. Your choice of accessories: belts, watches, necklaces, bracelets

If you have any of these items already.. you're saving money. :') remember.. play with what you have!

(I'd normally give a look.. but I think I've said too much in this one post haha. )
    Last edited by JaiParmar; 01-08-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Fashionisto
    I agree with everything said above! (Except Vans, but that's just me.) I'm also a sucker for desert boots for my every day college look. They keep cool in the summer and look even better when the suede is a bit beat up!

Also a decent rucksack is key, I see too many looks ruined by string bags or cheap Adidas backpacks! Stick to something like this:

That is a very tasteful bag I actually own it haha. Nice choice Joel! as for those dessert boots. They're an excellent suggestion!

tajdon
    That rucksack looks awesome.

I like the desert boots too but I think Sneakers are the way to go. They are comfortable and would look fashionable in any occasion.

Men and womens clothing online
    Last edited by tajdon; 30-08-2012 at 02:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread