FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Work Shirts For Tall People!

Hi Guys,

Just looking for a few reccomendations please...

I'm 6'4, size 32 waist, 16" collar and I really struggle to get formal shirts to fit me!

I always need a slim\tailored fit which is fine but the main problem is shirts from the usual suspects are never long enough! There is never enough material to tuck the shirt in properly. One little stretch or movement and the shirt pops out!

I know there are certain places that do longer body\sleeve shirts (M&S) but they never seem to have much of a variety and they are never slim or tailored fit, this means they end up being very baggy around the body.

What I need is 151/2 or 16" collar slim fit but longer in the body... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

P.S. I don't want to spend 100 on a shirt!

Thanks in advance!

Trend Setter
    Obvious one but have you tried TM Lewin? Perhaps not the most amazing shirts in the world (personally I think they're great for the price but others may beg to differ) but fit most of your criteria.

I'm 6ft 2, 33inch waist, 38 inch chest. Their slim fit are great on me. The body is almost too long (NEVER pops out during the day). The only criticism I have is that they don't do a non-iron, single cuff with the longer sleeves, but perhaps I'm being too demanding...

+ Reply to Thread