FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Jumper Help?

I'm looking to buying some form of simple, versatile knitwear - mainly to go with these ...

...but also to go with my Nudie indigo jeans too...

I was thinking of maybe a very light grey coloured v neck jumper? But I've yet to see any good ones? Most are quite dark...
    Anyone with any other ideas where to find a good one? Or for styles of knitwear that I could try? I'm size S.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by chadjnewton; 31-12-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Jay

Style Icon

Thanks for the reply Jay, and that IS a nice jumper but unfortunately not in my size, I should have stipulated that in the main post - sorry! I'm a small (seemingly one of the more common sizes to be sold out).

Quite nice, but as a student my budget would only stretch to £100 for one piece at a push. Also I don't think that one would suit my young age. I was thinking something as light and slim fitting like this - only without the bug logo and thick collar. I appreciate all your help though

FashionBeans Staff
    Hey Chad,

I personally have just bought a Zara V neck from their Zara Man November 2011 Look-book - see our view on the collection here:Zara Man November 2011 Lookbook | FashionBeans.

I purchased the green V neck that can be seen in the second look and it's fab. Currently in the sale, there are a range of colours from deep burgundy to a light camel and I find that they are a very good fit. I'd definitely try to go to your nearest Zara and have a look or browse online at www.zara.com.

In the past I've bought something similar from Topman which is fine so I'd look there and the best place for V necks has to be M&S - Marks and Spencer - a good variety, quality and fit, currently in the sale.

+ Reply to Thread