FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Tall Man Suspenders

A while ago, a pair of suspenders/braces caught my eye on the Brighterman website. I didn't buy them (and now they appear to be gone! I only see the black ones there, and I liked the brown ones) because of size concerns. After trying out quite a few pairs in stores, I think the size is a real issue for me. I just measured, and I'm 23 inches (58 cm) from waist to shoulder. I'd like a pair that fits me will since I don't really want my pants pulled up to my armpits, and yet I haven't been able to find a decent pair anywhere. It seems like the only ones available for tall guys are formal, and I'm not looking to wear them with a tux. Does anyone have a lead on a pair of casual suspenders for the tall (not big) guy?

Fashionisto
    Hmmm, not aware of anywhere high street/ online. However my local vintage stores always have great selections of ties, belts and suspenders. Worth of look around if you can't find anything else!

Joel.

Trend Setter
    Vintage stores are a good idea. I generally don't spend much time in them since it's not trivial to find my size, but in all honesty I can probably say that about any store, from high street to the boutiques. Vintage stores are probably a fun place to look for accessories of any kind.

+ Reply to Thread