FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Delta 415's?

Considering buying some Alphyn Jeans. They look kinda cool to me, and I like the secret flap for your phone and whatnot. It's just the price that I'm concerned about. What do you guys think?

Trend Setter
    um, I'm gonna have to raise a WTF flag

From the Alphyn website

Our Delta 415 Premium Denim Jeans are the perfect smarty-pants for active techies, social media cartographers, cyclists, hardcore gamers, urban ninjas, subway DJs, and anyone who needs to cling to his smartphone while on the move.

MAYBE if I was in an industry that could benefit this pocket idea, I would think about it.. but as a regular pair of jeans?! Never. Seriously, have we become this lazy as a society that we can't even pull our phones out of our pockets?!

ANybody else want to weigh in??

Trend Setter
    No, just no.

Trend Setter
    I'm sure there will be a group of people wearing these in the coming year or two, and if you're hanging out with them you won't raise any eyebrows, but you're going to get some odd looks outside that group. It feels too gimicky. I can't see a style icon slipping on a pair anytime soon.

That being said, if you like them go for it. Just be aware that it's probably like wearing a T-shirt with a clever saying on it; some people might appreciate it, but it's unlikely to be considered fashionable or stylish by trendsetters. Then again, I once knew a very fashionable guy who was convinced that Crocs looked good when worn on the street, which I disagree with to this day.

+ Reply to Thread