FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    geo

Fashionisto

Best Quality Cheap Tshirts

Need some new basic tees, but pretty cheap. I find they tend to get worn a lot and will often be used on casual days as well as when doing any physical work - gardening/carrying stuff etc. So I prefer to spend on other items and skimp on tshirts.

I guess the most obvious places are Topman, Asos, Zara - can anyone vouch for any of these brands, which is better quality? They all seem to have basic tees around the 8-10 mark, but Topman do two for 12.

Tom

Trend Setter
    Primark - I've found all other cheap shirts you mentioned are very thin, lose shape quickly and the stitching goes after a short while. But for the price (about 3) Primark are pretty good. They do regular and slim fits, crew and V neck, and tons of colours.

Fashionisto
    I'd try gap, they're 9 And a far superior to the likes of Topman and Zara. Limited Colours though but worth a look. They also have 3% elastine and are therefor really comfy!

Joel.

geo

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Primark - I've found all other cheap shirts you mentioned are very thin, lose shape quickly and the stitching goes after a short while. But for the price (about 3) Primark are pretty good. They do regular and slim fits, crew and V neck, and tons of colours.
    Thanks for that. Went in and got a few - unbelievable for 2.50 and they actually fit. Went into Topman and Zara before, both of which had very thin Tshirts for about 10, and I got 4 in Primark for that price.

A bit late sorry - now you've already bought them.

Next do great plain Tshirts. Ten pounds for 2 and a much better fit and feel than Primark, Topman etc. Well worth an extra fiver if you ask me.

FashionBeans Staff
    I have always found Primark T shirts shrink massively in the wash, they completely loose their shape.

+ Reply to Thread