FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    Thanks everyone for your contribution. I need to give this much more thought. It does look at this stage though that a Burberry worth buying might be out of my price range for now.
    If you don't want a Burberry the main alternative is an Aquascutum trench coat.

Tom

Trend Setter
    Bad picture but these are in Debenhams stores (where they're left in stock), currently reduced to about £31...

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Bad picture but these are in Debenhams stores (where they're left in stock), currently reduced to about £31...

Cheers Tom. Which brand is it? Do you have a link? I'm not into the fit but might be the bad pic as you say.

i liked the traditional waist belt , it would make the looks more smarter.

Tom

Trend Setter
    It's a Jasper Conran, RRP £110 if I remember rightly. I did look for a proper link but couldn't see it listed on the site, I do know our local had quite a few still in though. Probably not as fitted as some of the designer ones you've mentioned but worth a punt for £30.

massive fan of Burberry coats. I bought one last week (Classic cotton trench coat), but had to return due to size was too big. Currenlty waiting for the right size to come back in stock.

personally I would say it's defiantly worth paying the extra, feels much better then other coats I have had and the packaging is cool.

Love the caban coat in the london range - Burberry - WOOL BLEND CABAN COAT

Trend Setter
    I've found myself browsing the Burberry collection over the last few weeks after discovering my girlfriends mother's friend works in head-office but I can't find any reason to justify the price of £1,295.00 for a Cotton trench coat when you could get it elsewhere at a fraction of the price. I know people like to say you get what you pay for, but with a pricetag like that I just don't see it.

+ Reply to Thread