FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... Last

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Nice. I was after a plain linen shirt for summer, and those are a hell of a lot cheaper than the ones I saw on mr Porter!
    Yeah, Uniqlo are pretty good for getting nice materials on the cheap. I have a striped linen shirt I got from there last year too, but that needs taking to a tailor...think I will be sizing down this time

Sam

Style Icon
    At the minute I am yearning for some preppy style.

Jumper from Monsieur Lacenaire, jacket from McQ by Alexander McQueen.
    My very favourite pieces on Mr Porter at the minute. And I think they'd look smashing together, too.
    Alas, the pockets aren't that deep. Anybody know of any jumpers that are cheaper but have that whole preppy contrast trim going on? I think one of those would look great draped loosely about my neck

Fashionisto
    I would quite like a pair of shoes like this, but having scoured the Internet I haven't really found anything.

FashionBeans Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    At the minute I am yearning for some preppy style.

Jumper from Monsieur Lacenaire, jacket from McQ by Alexander McQueen.
    My very favourite pieces on Mr Porter at the minute. And I think they'd look smashing together, too.
    Alas, the pockets aren't that deep. Anybody know of any jumpers that are cheaper but have that whole preppy contrast trim going on? I think one of those would look great draped loosely about my neck
    187299_mrp_in_l.jpg

Is this floating your boat Sam? £95 from Mr Porter.

Sam

Style Icon
    I did see that actually - it looks perfect. I would be tempted, but it turns out every penny I get is going to need to be invested into studio time for my band. Which I think is cooler than having a new jumper, but not by much

Fashionisto
    Studio time eh Sam. You guys have anything on youtube or similar?

Sam

Style Icon
    Yeah, we do - but if I'm honest the reason I'm aiming to get more time down in the studio is because I really dislike everything we have up so far and I think we have better material! If the sessions go well, I might post something up here for you fine gents, but certainly none of the bollocks we're peddling at the minute

Trend Setter
    I am after some desert boots in blue suede. Seen this in River Island today and really like them. Gonna purchase next month I reckon:

Also want some brown shoes for work - always wear black. Bought some blue work trousers (federal blue coloured) and think brown would look a lot better than black. Need to win the lottery ha.

Fashionisto

Hmm. Yay or nay?

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneres11 View Post
    I am after some desert boots in blue suede. Seen this in River Island today and really like them. Gonna purchase next month I reckon....

Also want some brown shoes for work - always wear black. Bought some blue work trousers (federal blue coloured) and think brown would look a lot better than black. Need to win the lottery ha.
    Those are quite nice. You can't beat a pair of suede chukka boots / desert boots.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... Last