FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 11 ... Last

Trend Setter

What's In Your Wishlist?

I'm currently in love with this Balenciaga canine sweater and the Junya Watanabe fair isle duffle coat, but sadly none of them are in my budget. I also want these Diemme hiking boots for winter:

Which items are on your wishlist right now?
    Last edited by rubyblue; 14-10-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Sam

Style Icon
    Buy GUCCI Corduroy blazer from Matches Fashion
    MARRIOT 3158

In my mind I am a rock and roll star. And when I am very rich I will buy these things. And I will be very rich because I will be a rock and roll star. And because I will be a rock and roll star it will be perfectly acceptable to don sharp, tan Chelsea boots brogued 19th century gothic architecture style. I would wear them at awards ceremonies. Or if the rock star thing doesn't quite happen I should think I'll just pair them with double denim for the weekends. And with a suit for work. Also I'll wear them to awards ceremonies.

Sigh...

Tom

Trend Setter
    Definitely some boots, brogue/hiking boots probably. Not only am I really liking some of them but I can imagine them coming in bloody handy this winter too. I had some suede lace-up shoes on my list for a while but they're ticked off. Them Diemmes are lovely, but i'd be shit scared to use them for their purpose with that price tag!

And not strictly clothing, but it will be occupying a pocket.. a hip flask!
    Last edited by Tom; 15-10-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Sam

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    And not strictly clothing, but it will be occupying a pocket.. a hip flask!
    Absolutely - the only greater accessory is the humble cigarette

Jay

Style Icon
    Oh, where do I start? So many beautiful things I want to own:

This Jill sander cardigan:

A proper classic made to measure Bookster tweed hacking or shooting jacket, if I can ever be bothered to make the trip to herefordshire to get one measured properly (the photo is just an example):

And come next pay day these Grenson's shall indeed be mine:

FashionBeans Staff
    Unfortunately, my list is much to long to write down - needless to say that I have organised it into order of priority and it numbers 9 items of clothing and 3 pairs of shoes. However my first purchase, which I en devour to get as soon as physically possible is this cream roll neck from French Connection:
    58AP6_model.jpg

Trend Setter
    These Fred Perry | Fred Perry Slim Cord Trouser at ASOS are definitely on my wishlist.

"There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

I wouldn't even know where to start with my wishlist! Already have so many different things from clothes to grooming products. Mostly designer which is abit depressing as my paycheck would only be able to cover a few items each month. I guess at the top, which is something ive been wanting to get for a long time is a leather jacket. Lets see what santa brings! haha

or
    Last edited by Rich; 15-10-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Trend Setter

These Buy ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Punched leather brogues from Matches Fashion are also on my wishlist but at £435 I'll be saving for a year.
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

@Billyreedwah, what makes them worth that much though? Aesthetically they are no different to something a quarter of the price.

Had my eye on these for a while, I have the black ones already though and have so many pairs of jeans which makes me feel a bit like I shouldn't buy them.
    AllSaints Print Cigarette Jeans
    They are a bargain tbh.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 11 ... Last