FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Any US Based Website Suggestions? Mainly For Product Suggestions.

This website is awesome when it comes to tips and advice, the only thing is when it comes to product suggestions. It's not with the products itself at all, it's just where I am located, that's all. Some of the products listed here and around usually are only in Europe or shipping is a bit extra sometimes, or I wouldn't be able to find the products here. I am in California, a few miles form SF. I will always be coming back here to Fashionbeans , I love it , but is there also any other US based websites that anyone can suggest too?

Trend Setter
    I sometimes have this same problem, but I've noticed if you really pay attention to the fits/colors/patterns mentioned in FB articles, you can find an equivalent in the US. It doesn't take too much more effort, really. For example, FB has been talking a lot about corduroy for AW2012. The Gap family of stores (Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic) all have colored corduroy pants. Levi's does too, I believe, as well as slim fit colored chinos (something else that's been talked about a lot). I've only had trouble finding brogue boots in the US, which is too bad because they look pretty slick!

+ Reply to Thread