FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
14-01-2013 11:09 PM #11
My 5 for 2013:
1. Only buy staples - I don't have enough at the minute by a long stretch. If I can't wear it in 5 years I shouldn't be buying it. Any trend based purchases are just a luxury.
2. Buy some new jeans - I live in H&M drains, one pair. I need to find a replacement (any tips on slim fitting Levi's / All Saints?).
3. Wear my Loakes more often - they're too good just for interviews.
4. Nail office attire - I've done office scruffy too long; turning 30 has focused the mind on looking smart at work.
5. Tone up - anyone that tells you being veggie is good for the figure is a liar. I've got to shed this puppy fat and get some muscles back.