Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum so cut me some slack if I'm not as up to date on mens fashion knowledge as you guys may be haha

Basically my mates and I have booked a week holiday to Monaco in August and from what I know of its full of pretty fashionable people with household brand names being Chanel, Gucci and Hermes. I need some help of what to purchase so I look the part I have no intention of purchasing items from any of those brands I mentioned firstly because I'm more of a Givenchy, Balenciaga, Balmain, Duchamp, Maison Margiela kind of guy when it comes to designer clothes and secondly because I'm only 17 and my part time 7 an hour job at Topman doesn't suffice for my taste in clothes :'(

I wanted to use this opportunity to get away from my hipster/one colour i.e all grey or all black image and work on my smart/smart casual wardrobe which tbh is pretty small when it comes to summer items.

For during the day I was planning on wearing chino shorts (I've got one navy pair and one khaki pair) which due to how hot it is will probably wear with a shirt or plain t shirt, but that seems too plain for me, would be good if you guys could give me some advice on how to make something so simple, more unique, some sort of accessory maybe :/

I'm going to get a pair of navy boat shoes probably leather unless one of you has an argument to persuade me to purchase them in a different material :/ and also a pair of loafers (have no idea what colour)

For the evening outfit 1:

Blue and White gingham shirt with a navy blue blazer, not too sure whether to wear suit trousers and brown shoes or buy some khaki trousers and wear navy boat shoes?

Evening outfit 2:

Navy double breasted blazer with a blue shirt and khaki chino trousers with boat shoes most likely.

Evening outfit 3:

Black wax coated fitted jacket with a black short sleeve shirt and dark grey skinny jeans (love my skinny jeans haha) probably with black shoes. Feel there is something missing from this outfit tbh, feel I need an accessory, maybe I'm wrong? :/

Evening outfit 4:

Was thinking I might as well utlise the navy blazer I'm bringing and buy another gingham shirt and wear the suit trousers with the black shoes I'm bringing? But what colour shirt, gimme your opinions haha?

Evening outfits 5-7:

I have NO IDEA :/

You see my dilemma?