FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Leather, Leather, Leather

Hey fellas, I need a little direction..

I'm after a good quality leather jacket. I've seen three I like.. - a Superdry (195), a Diesel (420), and an AllSaints (350).

Whilst these are great, I'd like a better idea of where I can look - either online, or the highstreet.

Can anyone give me a heads up?! These are the jackets / styles I'm after, just FYI

Style Icon
    You could just search eBay. All Saints leathers can be picked up for 100, maybe less, potentially more, depending on the jacket in question.

For isntance, I have this AS jacket (the ruck leather jacket) I am about to sell, and I'd be happy to take 100 for it (it's a medium)

Trend Setter
    I guess it depends whether you want something very contemporary or classic.

I have had crushed/distressed leather style jackets before that are similar to the 2nd image of the 3 and I'm personally not a fan anymore.

I will be making a new leather purchase at some point this year and have my eye on this in Reiss, which is slightly more classic and I believe will date less:

Reiss's A/W leather jackets ended up around 200 in the sale so you can pick some good bargains up.

+ Reply to Thread