FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Too Late To Buy Knitwear?

This winter has been a lot longer and colder than expected and I missed the opportunity to take advantage of end-of-season sales. Does anyone know of any good places to buy chunky wool cardigans this time of year? Seems like I missed the boat, but thought it would be worth asking here. I saw some nice ones on the end clothing website, but it's hard to find ones with an 18" pit to pit measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRobs View Post
    No It is not that late to buy a knitwear....
    What a strange post. I swear this forum is just full of bots sometimes.

To answer your question, Softrot, there are some nice chunky knits in Reiss, Allsaints etc which are coming in transitional fabrics (think cotton & linen), so they will be useful for summer evenings as an outer layer as well as for layering under jackets and coats when it is cold.

If you are after heavy wool knits which will keep you super warm (but be no use in the summer months), try looking for online sales and outlets (again, Reiss have a good outlet section on their site, also worth looking at ASOS), or in stores such as TK Maxx.

Hope that helps.

I agree with Pin Money above, stores like TK Maxx, or any outlet shopping centre always have good winter stuff right through until July/August. You can get them a lot cheaper, obviously, and I often stock up on winter basics this way. Then I just buy a couple of statement pieces which catch my eye in the winter months. The end of season sales haven't all disappeared, you just need to know where to look!

Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRobs View Post
    No It is not that late to buy a knitwear....
    Especially this one.

looooooooooool

Fashionisto
    Ha ha! I second "All Saints" I managed to pick up a chunky navy cardigan last week. Although winter styles are now limited, there are still some great bargins!

+ Reply to Thread