FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Grey wedding suit, tie, pocket square help

I have a wedding in the next couple of weeks (whole day and night) and am looking for a grey slim fit 3 piece suit around the 150 mark.

I was going to team it with a white shirt, burgundy coloured tie and navy polka pocket square. Finished with black shoes, which I already have.

Any help with sourcing the above would be greatly appreciated. Any other ideas/combinations would also be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Trend Setter
    I'd always suggest you try suits on before you buy them so go and see what is out there.

I would suggest T M Lewin or Austin Reed if they had decent sales on but both of them have had their big clearouts.

If you have a Slater's Menswear near you they are great for buying suits on a budget. The assistants are all very helpful and they have some great bargains with lovely suits.

You could try T K Maxx as well - they sometimes have some decent suits in at a very much reduced price.

I'd advise not going in with too fixed an idea of what you want - the right suit might find you. Wear the shirt you intend to for the wedding (or very similar). You want to see how the collar fits you and how the sleeves sit with your shirt.

Best of luck

+ Reply to Thread