FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

FashionBeans Staff

Versace for H&M - Fashion News

Fashion News - Versace for H&M
    LookBook_15_GQ_19oct11_b.jpgLookBook_14_GQ_19oct11_b.jpgLookBook_13_GQ_19oct11_b.jpgLookBook_16_GQ_19oct11_b.jpgMens_33_GQ_19oct11_b.jpg

The long-awaited Versace collaboration with H&M has finally emerged. Donatella Versace has created a range of bold prints and colours. The range showcases great jackets, print jeans and bold shirts - all at very affordable prices.
    Check out the full range and tell us what you think.

Versace for H&M collection men's preview photos - GQ Style News - GQ.COM (UK)

Range available online and in-store, 17th of November
    Last edited by Evan John; 20-10-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Jay

Style Icon
    Wow, that's hideous. All the gaudiness of Versace now made on the cheap. It's all the overblown elements of bad taste thrown together in one collection.

it's sunglasses at the ready the next time I'm wandering through H&M.
    Last edited by Jay; 20-10-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Sam

Style Icon
    It's totally ridiculous! But I like the shirts, and I like that black blazer with the wild lining.
    The standout for me is the leather jacket; in a collection of statement pieces it's the biggest but most wearable statement, I think.

Trend Setter
    Oh this really is abhorrent.

Sam

Style Icon
    Incidentally, Jay, you can save your sunglasses - this stuff comes off the shelves in minutes flat. Last time I tried to get hold of a blazer from the (fantastic) Lanvin collab. Total waste of time!
    I'm also thinking that the sweater with the hideous pattern would look quite striking played right - say, layered under a slim black wool overcoat.
    And that leather jacket is really cool. In a "£200 punk" sort of way. Which isn't so cool, but still.

Jay

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'm also thinking that the sweater with the hideous pattern would look quite striking played right - say, layered under a slim black wool overcoat.
    With the overcoat buttoned up right to the top?

I guess I'm usually all about simplicity (in pretty much everything) so all the fuss and brash colouring does little for me and it all seems a bit Footballer's Wives/The Only Way Is Essex (not that I've actually seen either of those).
    Last edited by Jay; 23-10-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Fashionisto
    damn, some of those things are pretty hideous...

Sam

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    With the overcoat buttoned up right to the top?

I guess I'm usually all about simplicity (in pretty much everything) so all the fuss and brash colouring does little for me and it all seems a bit Footballer's Wives/The Only Way Is Essex (not that I've actually seen either of those).
    I can see where you're coming from there's a competition on the womenswear bit of the H&M site to create looks from the collection. It sounds bloody challenging!

+ Reply to Thread