FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

FashionBeans Staff
    Its very editorial, it works in magazines because they're showing high fashion, it kind of works in lookbooks because you're trying to push boundaries. It doesn't really work at the 'normal' level because it doesn't really make any sense. Much the same as putting a pocket square in your trouser pocket.

J8x

Trend Setter
    Looks silly, trying too hard. If the shirt and tee were both black then maybe it could work but doubt it.

I like this look

Fashionisto
    Terrible in my opnion. Really does not work.

Fashionisto
    It is not logical and I agree that it looks try hard. I'd be keen to hear what reason you would you have for doing this or even thinking of doing it? I would imagine the shirt underneath would create the appearance of odd bumps/lumps/creases in the t-shirt as generally a shirt would not be as a tight as a t-shirt. Would be very hard to pull off!

Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    Its very editorial, it works in magazines because they're showing high fashion, it kind of works in lookbooks because you're trying to push boundaries. It doesn't really work at the 'normal' level because it doesn't really make any sense.
    Totally agree with this one. Very fashionable but I'd never wear it, nor for going to work neither for going out in the evening.

I have tried this look. I wore a plaid shirt with a V-neck t-shirt. Looked well.

+ Reply to Thread