FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    THM

Fashionisto
    Just to muddy the waters a bit more, I prefer the first pair out of all three! Not sure I could pull them off personally but I think they'd look great on someone that can. Just look at how wild the Street Style section of this place compared to this pair of trainers. I reckon with other clothes fairly toned down, it could look great if worn with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by THM View Post
    Just to muddy the waters a bit more, I prefer the first pair out of all three! Not sure I could pull them off personally but I think they'd look great on someone that can. Just look at how wild the Street Style section of this place compared to this pair of trainers. I reckon with other clothes fairly toned down, it could look great if worn with confidence.
    That's what I think! White tee, skinny jeans, those shoes, sunglasses, sorted.

The whole point of them is that they are the most ridiculous pair of shoes ever. They are not being worn as some high-brow sartorial statement or to pre-empt a trend. They are just cool and fun.

For me I'd never wear them but if you can pull it off then why not? Just make sure you look ridiculous self assured otherwise you'll just look ridiculous.

Very brave Pins, think pulling those sneaks off is more about how you wear them, lot of confidence needed, however if you do it I reckon they could a pretty eye-catching piece!

+ Reply to Thread