FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    Max

The minefield that is men's jewellery....

I'd like some sort of jewellery but I'm not sure I navigate the many pitfalls. I'm not really into the Miansai bracelets that seem to be in style, they are a little bit too casual for my liking and wouldn't really go with my work suit. Any recommendations for an alternative? I wear a silver Tag Heuer watch so maybe something silver would suit?

I personally wouldn't wear a bracelet if I was wearing a watch as I only would wear a bracelet if I felt I wanted to go for something more casual than a silver steel watch but these slim leather simon carter bracelets are more on the formal side
    http://www.asos.com/Simon-Carter/Simon-Carter-Leather-Braided-Bracelet/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2112245&cid=13835&sh=0&pge=0&p gesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Black

Max

nice pick, thanks.

It's a tricky one isn't it, I think you may be right on the silver watch only. Will prob pick that up for more casual occasions though, looks smarter than the more material type affairs.

I can't see a bracelet working with a suit. I have a silver tag which I wear leather bands like the one above with, but only ever casually. I think a thin silver chain on the same wrist as the watch would be the only way to wear it with a suit - something really minimal

I also have a gold seiko which I wear with a gold ID type bracelet with a thin chain. This kind of thing, but the chain is slimmer:

+ Reply to Thread