FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    J8x

Trend Setter
    Wearing Molton Brown Londinium at the moment but Spicebomb is also very nice. Summer favourites include 212 On Ice/Pop and the classic Acqua di Parma.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    I'm mainly wearing Viktor & Rolf Spice Bomb at the moment, it's very nice imo
    I'm also wearing Spicebomb, which makes us 3 here already! So maybe the people wearing Acqua di Gio and Miyake (the other usual suspect) will stand out more ! lol

Fashionisto
    I have been using DR Harris Windsor which has a very masculine barber shop smell about it. I really like it and it is my wife's favourite! Great packaging too, well worth a look.

Trend Setter
    Ted Baker Skinwear has to be my favourite "every day" cologne of all time, marginally beating out Cool Water. I regularly pick up Skinwear in a 100ml bottle for less than 15

Issey Miyake is a great shout, Chanel Allure Sport, and Calvin Klein Euphoria are my other favourites

Trend Setter
    Acqua Di Parma have a nice range currently.

Trend Setter
    Also YSL opium for men. I was back home visiting the family lately, and hadn't brought any cologne so I went in to swipe my dads and found my mam had made a rather astute purchase!

I bought a cheap day scent from bodyshop 'white musk sport' it isn't bad but doesn't last long. Hearing very good things about Channel de Bleu and Spicebomb. Personally I think all every young guy needs is a sporty/summer scent a day scent and a more sophisticated one.

Fashionisto
    I like to have a couple on the go, although even 50ml bottles seem to last me for years.

I'm currently wearing Gucci by Gucci, Armani eau de nuit and a cheapy, so I don't need any more. However, with time to kill at the airport I tried Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver and I loved it. It really lasts and gets better over time. I don't need it, but I'm gonna have to buy it!

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by J8x View Post
    Wearing Molton Brown Londinium at the moment but Spicebomb is also very nice. Summer favourites include 212 On Ice/Pop and the classic Acqua di Parma.
    Londinium is definitely one of my favorites, wish I could afford that.

I cannot stick to one scent, my nose becomes accustomed so I end up spraying "plenty" and I get paranoid as to whether the people gasping for air with eyes streaming can actually smell my beautiful aroma. Ultraviolet, Spicebomb and Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey are currently up there but do smell quite effeminate. My winter fragrances consist of Bleu Chanel and Barfly by Scotch and Soda, I think the latter is a unisex also.

Fashionisto
    I purchased Spice Bomb the other week, and I love it, however sometimes I feel it doesn't last... the other day I got Acqua de Gio Essenza, which I love. I tried Acqua Di Parma Arancia di capri, but again didn't seem to last!

+ Reply to Thread