Firstly hello to everyone.

Now Iím well into my 30ís Iíve decided to grow up and start dressing my age and spend some money on nice clothes for myself. Iíve already bought some Clarks desert boots and Clarks Greenwich boots and now looking to buy some nice brogues. Got my eye on these Bertie Braxtonís (BRAXTON - Classic Oxford Brogue | Work Shoes | Dune).
Also looking to get a blue oxford shirt from Uniqlo and the brown oxford shirt from ASOS etc.

Need some advice on a few things that I need.

1. Tie for a weeding. Got a wedding in July and got a lovely fitting French Connection grey suit, white shirt and black or tan shoes. What is a good colour tie to go for?
2. Summer coat. Need something light and fitted. I quite like this but canít find it anywhere Ben Sherman | Ben sherman Bonded Classic Mac at ASOS
3. Jeans. I can never find the right pair that fir me well. They always look so ill fitted. Any advice on best place to get them to go with desert boats/brogues. Best fit would need to be tapered? I have quite bit thighs which can make some brands look tight and not great.

Thanks.