FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Need advise for a wardrobe Revamp

Hello, I'm a 15-and-a-half year old fashion newbie. Since I started reading the fashion basics articles here (far from having them all read) I got really motivated to do a total revamp to my wardrobe. The only problem is that I'm probably going to buy way to expensive things or just too much which isn't needed. I need advise on what the basics should be of my new wardrobe.

Trend Setter
    There have been several questions like this on the forum before. I suggest you look around a bit, to find those threads (no pun intended), but of course it also depends a bit on what style you want to aim for.

There are a lot of great article on the subject. What you are looking for is tips on what is called a "capsule wardrobe". FashionBeans has got a pretty good article on it here, and also this site can be a first pointer. Don't bother too much with the formal wear to start with. Everyday shirts, sweaters/knitwear, trousers and footwear should be your first priority.

Since I'm in the 30+ category, I'm not sure I'm the right person to give teenagers advice on specifics. I'm sure there are others more qualified for that. But I'll say this: given your age, and that you probably still have a good bit of growing left, I'd suggest not going for too expensive garments. Stick to high street brands for the most part.

I'm currently 182cm and I'm expected to be 186cm at most so I won't grow much anymore, well at least not in length. In my width I expect to grow a lot. Thanks for the advise!

Hi Sam loq,
    I think you must take a leather jacket which gives you stylish look and this you can wear for long time. You also can take a black leather pant which you can pair with any color shirt or t-shirt.

+ Reply to Thread