FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Olived colored shirt

I bought an olive colored shirt from Shades of Grey from Micah Cohen a long time ago. I can't find any photo from google that resembles my shirt, but it looks somewhat like this below.

It is a military inspired olive shirt made with very thick cotton. I usually tuck it out due to its thick fabric. I wear them with beige shorts or chinos most of time because it looks kinda weird with jeans. I am all right with legswear, but have some problem with outers that can go with this thing.

I usually top it off with red cardigan or denim jacket, but that's it. It looks horrible with my black peacoat, and more horrible with puffers, duffle coat, and vest-ish stuff. It just looks horrendous.

I totally love this shirt and want to do some more fun stuff with this. Any suggestion for outwears that embrace this shirt really well?

Ha, ironic, I had the opposite problem once where my girlfriend bought me a really nice olive-coloured cardigan I'd been, fairly close to the colour of the shirt photo you found on google, and only then did I come to learn how few items of clothing actually worked with it.

My only idea would be to look for different variants on the stuff you know DOES work with it. If you could find a heavily dark denim jacket, or maybe one without any sleeves.

+ Reply to Thread