FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

New Here and need some fashion advice :)

Hi

Great to be here anyways i bought myself a cool Acid wash denim shirt (picture below) and a grey shoes/sneakers.
    I want to wear a snap back with it but im not sure if i should wear a blue jeans or some other colour pants maybe brown?

I have the denim shirt + Grey sneakers and i just need to get a snapback and jeans/pants

What you guys think? and also what colour pants should i get. i know its nice to break the colours up so will blue jeans not work?

Welcome. I'd recommend black jeans to anchor the outfit, as itís best to anchor light colours with darker ones. But, I personally wouldn't go for brown pants with this outfit.

Thanks for the reply...

i saw some guy wearing like a brown chino pants with it, so will chinos work?

lol im tired of wearing black jeans cause i always mostly use black

Brown chinos would work, providing they're quite a dark shade. I know what you mean about always wearing black jeans!

Thanks Joshua!! think im going to get myself one and they quiet cheap ... haha yes because i feel black goes with anything it does help break down the colors. I'm also trying to dress for my height and weight (a bit thin) so i know bright colors apparently are good for my body type.

I like to wear snap backs and stuff provided it goes with the outfit

Trend Setter
    Black jeans is a good advice, but dark brown I'm not so sure. I'd have gone for something lighter brown/tan. Like these:
    http://www.choicestore.co.uk/monkee-genes-classic-slim-chino-trouser-tan.html

L
    evi's had a run of tan jeans this spring, which would've looked excellent I think. Can't find them now though. Kicking myself for not buying a pair.

I also think a pair of green chinos would work really well. And don't rule out cords.

Thank you for the reply

Green hmm sounds tempting lol, but im not sure if it would suite me :?

i want to order a pair online but do you think it would go well for me? with the denim shirt and grey sneakers

Trend Setter
    I know I wanna get a pair of Chads in Brown from 7forallmenkind, they are insanely comfortable and have an amazing color, though they are 170 bucks...

+ Reply to Thread