FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Slaters - Manchester

I was just wondering if anyone had ever purchased garments from here and taken advantage of their free alteration service??
    If not, could someone recommend a good tailor in Manchester??
    I need a new navy blue blazer/suit jacket by Sunday, with alterations!! I don't fancy my chances...

Fashionisto
    Ok, from the lack of response I'm presuming that no one uses or has used Slaters in Manchester.
    Well let me tell you about my experience there this morning. Absolutely fantastic!! Easily the best shopping experience of my life, I'll certainly be going back again and again.
    I picked up two slim fit blazers, one in navy blue linen, probably better for the summer, and one in a sort of light petrol blue herringbone. Luckily didn't need any alterations. 36 regular seems to be a perfect fit.
    I'm really impressed with the staff at Slaters and would whole heartedly recommend the store to any one in a similar position to myself - learning how to dress correctly!! ;-)
    http://www.slaters.co.uk/suits/mens-...asual-blazer-1
    http://www.slaters.co.uk/suits/mens-...y-tweed-blazer
    Last edited by BaconLad; 27-10-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: added links

Trend Setter
    Not used the Manchester one but have used Slaters and always found them to be an excellent place for picking up decent quality suits at a cut price. I've recommended them here before.

Bought my first ever suit from Slaters in Manchester! As a short/skinny chap, I found their same day free alterations service to be particularly good. I don't think I knew enough about how a suit should fit to be able to comment too much on the quality of the alterations, but it seemed like an excellent job at the time.

+ Reply to Thread