FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

All Saints Leathers

Just wondering what everyone on here thinks of the leathers All Saints produce?
    I genuinely love them, in my opinion the brand in general is brilliant although I find the quality of their T shirts and thin knit jumpers to leave a little to be desired.
    This may seem like a bit of an advert as I do actually sell a lot of All Saints clothing (leathers in particular) but I am just curious as to what other people think of them as I can't speak highly enough of them personally, the compliments I've got whilst wearing them is unreal and I do wear a lot of high end clothing.

Fashionisto
    I used to work there when I was at uni a few years ago. At the time, they were selling leather cow hide jackets at 250 and were flying out (rip off). I believe they now have a variety of leathers from sheepskin nappa among others. While I had a great time working there, it's not a brand I would buy, especially as some of the quality is questionable for the prices they make consumers pay.

If you're receiving positive feedback from wearing their stuff, and feel confident in the apparel, I say why not? To each their own, it shouldn't matter what others think of a brand.

I agree about the quality of certain pieces, but others I have found to be great. I'd say over time I've come to learn which pieces are quality and which are flimsy or poorly constructed.
    I was just curious as I don't see an abundance of people mentioning them on here, I've never really worn any Reiss clothing which seems to be popular on here, what is the quality of their stuff like?

Fashionisto
    I don't own any Reiss apparel myself but from what I gather, the quality is decent. Like Ted Baker, they're well constructed garments and a nice, cheaper alternative to Paul Smith.

+ Reply to Thread