FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Which jacket to get?

Basically I'm looking to get a new everyday jacket to replace my hoodies so I can wear it to uni and such. I was leaning towards getting a bomber style jacket (I'd prefer a bomber or a harrington, but I'm open to other styles too), but I'm not really sure on what to get. Here's what I've been looking at so far:

Harrington

Bomber 1 (ideally I'd prefer cheaper options)

Bomber 2 (would this option look better if I went all out varsity and found one with contrast sleeves as well?)

Any ideas?

Out of those I rate the harrington most

I do however have this Uniforms for the Dedicated varsity thingy that I would be willing to sell you for about 60

It's a v.cool jacket but a bit too small for me sadly. Drop me a PM if ur interested yo x

Not sure of the climate you live in, but I personally would only use a jacket like that in the warmer/milder months, need something warmer for winter.

Trend Setter
    Yeah where I live the temps aren't too brutal-usually I take my coats out around the end of January, so this would be a great all year round jacket.

Anyways, I just copped the Harrington (last one in stock). Did I make the right choice?

+ Reply to Thread