FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Outfit to go with bright orange/grey Nike flyknit trainers?

Originally I really wanted and do still really want a pair of Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka's (see in link) Buy *Nike*Lunar Flyknit Chukka*- Mens Fashion Online at Size?
    However I cannot for the life of me find them in a size 11 anywhere at all on any site, if anyone can then let me know!

So I bought these to see what the shoe would be like to see if I would like it (see in link) Buy *Nike*Flyknit+ Trainer*- Mens Fashion Online at Size?
    However I'm trying to put together a casual outfit with the above nike flyknit trainers however it's proving to be challenging.

I've tried a bunch of very slim jeans and grey tops/jumpers to match with the shoes however the shoes are quite light and I only have dark slim jeans on hand or chino's which I imagine would not work at all haha. The trainers are very bright so I'm afraid they will be hard to fit in with any non summery outfit!

Any ideas?

Thanks

bumping the thread.

The best way to wear bright trainers is completely ignore any potential matching / clashing etc.

I like wearing a smart casual and neutral outfit, and then dropping the trainers in there in a nonchalant, wearing-these-because-they're-comfortable way.

It can look too contrived if you go for matching colours or overthink it.

Here are some street style pics, not your exact flyknits but you get the idea:

So yeah, you can basically wear them with anything, it's more intuitive than scientific and the most important thing is confidence

Also, this is worth a look:

Ladies in Flyknits

+ Reply to Thread