FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

Who's your current unlikely style icon? (POST PICS)

We all know David Beckham and David Gandy dress well, but who's your current unlikely style icon? (POST PICS)

For me, I think Harry Styles (stylist?) is pretty on point at the moment. Normally rockin' Saint Lauren and Burberry.

Trend Setter
    G-Dragon has been my style icon for about 6 years. I genuinely think he is the most stylish man on this earth.

Frequently wears Thom Browne, Saint Laurent & Chrome Hearts
    The styling in this video is impeccable G-DRAGON -
    I understand he won't be everyone's cup of tea though!
    Last edited by Charlie; 25-11-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Fashionisto
    Definitely the Gosling.

Defiantly agree with Gosling. Never heard of him Charlie, but I can appreciate the looks. Make me want another pair of Rick Owens sneakers.

G-Dragon made an appearance in GQ's Best Dressed of the week!

While he's very much under Tom Ford's influence, Timberlake's killing it at the moment!

Gosling and Timberlake are hardly unlikely guys

Fashionisto
    To be fair, Ryan deserves his own thread.

Maybe, as it's a sticky, it should be style icon and not "unlikely" style icon.

Fashionisto
    I'm surprised at some of the names mentioned here as non of them are "unlikely", surely everyone mentioned here (with the exception of Harry Styles) has been well known for some time for having impeccable style. I think Harry Styles is abit hit and miss, jeans and foot wear usually very good but I don't think he's got the correct body shape for his many double breasted pea and over coats...
    My top 3 current sources of inspiration are truly "unlikely". (sorry, I don't know how to post pics)

3, Noel Gallagher - For the last 10 years or so I think Noel has dressed really well, he rocks denim, leather, and blazers, I'd describe him as a gentleman rock star. His foot wear sometimes leaves abit to be desired and his jeans look slightly ill fitted. If he had Harry's bottom half we'd have a real style icon here.

2, Declan Donnelly - Of Ant and Dec fame (he's the cheeky pint sized one), I'm forced to watch "I'm a z lister, there's no more Pound Stretchers left to open, get me outta here!!" I've got to say he looks pretty good in jeans and a blazer, everything looks nice and simple. Very monochrome but interesting enough to not be boring.

1, Definitely the most unlikely but non the less this guy is currently my top source of inspiration.
    Our very own Ivan Condor Aasllani - Completely love his style, from head to toe this guy rocks everything!! He's completely changed my attitude to clothes and given me the confidence to dress in a way that I'd of normally been too scared to even contemplate.
    Instead of shopping in places like Burton and Next (playing it safe), I'm now shopping in ALLsaints (denim and leather) with much more emphasis on outerwear and layering. There's less money in my bank account but my wardrobe is starting to look pretty sick!!

3 unlikely choices or what!?!?
    Last edited by BaconLad; 28-11-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Ryan Gosling...yeah, loved those shoes he had on in Crazy Stupid Love.

Scott Disck is a pretty snazzy dresser too!

Quote Originally Posted by BaconLad View Post
    1, Definitely the most unlikely but non the less this guy is currently my top source of inspiration.
    Our very own Ivan Condor Aasllani - Completely love his style, from head to toe this guy rocks everything!! He's completely changed my attitude to clothes and given me the confidence to dress in a way that I'd of normally been too scared to even contemplate.
    Instead of shopping in places like Burton and Next (playing it safe), I'm now shopping in ALLsaints (denim and leather) with much more emphasis on outerwear and layering. There's less money in my bank account but my wardrobe is starting to look pretty sick!!
    Bro <3

I'm touched... Unlikely though?! lol

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last