FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

How to dress on a small budget as a uni student

Okay so basically.. I spend a stupid amount of money on stupid clothes like seriously ridiculous I am terrible with money. I genuinely need a money advisor lol.. No, i'm not rich at all it's just when i do get money i blow it all on like one item, It's stupid and I know I shouldn't do it but I just make impulse buys like I recently just bought another Norse coat even though I have way too many jackets already and it's really starting to catch up with me and my limited budget. (I'm terrible with buying tees too) basically what i'd like to know from you stylish guys I know you all spend like 500+ on clothes and suits and that but what i'd like is just good quality nice clothes for like say under 100? Where would I go about getting these clothes that are good quality but also aren't like 888? I've gotta stress i'm 19 so I don't want to dress like a grown business i still love skinny jeans but not spray ons and I love my plain tees, the problem is i can never justify buying clothes from places like Topshop or Zara cause they've regularly fell apart for me before. I'm quite slim so i don't want to like wear clothes that show how thin i am as i'm trying to put on weight at the moment. I basically just want nice quality good clothes that I can wear anywhere town, uni football matches ect. but still look stylish at the same time and not just that i walked out in anything.
    thanks for your help! Much appreciated.
    Adam

If you can, I recommend raiding the Sales, AllSaints still have some very nice stuff going in the sales (Their Denim is an absolute steal at the minute.)

Look at Uniqlo (Their T-Shirts are excellent for the price!) and ASOS for bargains.

Okay cheers for your help Jack I'll make sure to check the all saints sale next time I get some money! What jeans would you say look the best on skinny men like don't look too skinny but also don't look too baggy? I have pretty thin legs and I'm 5 10 and pretty thin so whenever I've worn straight leg jeans I've always felt I look a bit stupid compared to other guys who can like.. Fill them out better in the leg area.

Jack's got it.
    Uniqlo is the future.

Also recommend their jeans for what you want. They have a pair of stretch jeans for 19.90 which they describe as "somewhere in between a slim fit and skinny fit".

No chance you're beating the quality of their jeans for their prices.

+ Reply to Thread