FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    Jay

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    What do you look for on the label (in these areas and any others) when purchasing a suit Jay?
    I'm not quite sure what the question is driving at but if we are talking materials then my suits are all 100% wool (some with 10% or so of a mohair/cashmere/cotton blend).

Good materials usually goes hand in hand with good construction and good detailing. I can spot a good quality suit a mile away (although am well aware that most folks couldn't or wouldn't care).

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'm not quite sure what the question is driving at but if we are talking materials then my suits are all 100% wool (some with 10% or so of a mohair/cashmere/cotton blend).
    Ditto this, i actually buy the majority of my suits from M&S

Ended up buying this one in the sale ASOS Slim Fit Grey Suit at ASOS I definitely wasn't dissapointed for the price. A 38 chest 32 waist is a perfect fit although i compeltely agree that it's tight on the arms, (rolled slevels would definitely need to be quite tightly rolled otherwise there's an unsighlty bulge). But for money's worth it seems to be a great suit, it seems fairly similar in quality to a ben sherman I have and that has held up fairly well.

rob

Bought an Asos suit the other week. Sent it back the same day it arrived. The trousers were awful and the Jacket was poorly constructed.

+ Reply to Thread