FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Tailor Made

Luckily I've always been able to buy clothes off the rack and them fit me fine.
    But I have recently been working out and find that some of the clothes I now buy don't fit to great.

What are your ideas and limitations on tailoring clothes; whether doing it yourself or with a pro tailor?

Also If anyone has any recommendations for a their own tailors!

FashionBeans Staff
    I would definitely recommend getting clothes altered to fit, it doesn't cost a lot and it makes the world of difference. I would suggest going to a professional however, but go with a few questions, you want to make sure that the person you take it to will do the job right, you don't want to end up with a ruined item of clothing that you've spent your hard earned money on so do your research.

Getting Clothes Professionally Tailored

C
    heck out this thread for more of a discussion on this topic.

As always the search bar has failed me! Thanks

better yet then, anyone know a decent tailor in Cambridgeshire? Or what shops tailor?

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    anyone know a decent tailor in Cambridgeshire? Or what shops tailor?
    I'm originally from Cambridge but it has been a good while since I have been down for a rummage in the shops.

I do know that there are a fair few on Kings Parade (catering mostly for bespoke suits eg Ede and Ravenscroft) but there is also a place on Burleigh street that I know a lot of high street places use. Think it's called All Alts.

+ Reply to Thread