FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last
    Jay

Style Icon
    Russell Brand looks the complete tool he is.

You're plain wrong on one simple point. There ARE plenty of men's skin tight jeans if you want them (though why anyone would want to still look like a reject from The Strokes in 2012 is beyond me), so why bother with jeans that cut off the circulation to your twig and berries and sag and squeeze in all the wrong places because they are designed for the half of the species that have bigger hips, rounder bottoms and skinnier thighs (unless you've got big hips, a fat arse and skinny thighs of course)?

Nat

Style Icon
    @ Jay
    you are right in so many ways!

Quote Originally Posted by look View Post
    I agree with William on both counts. They are made for a completely different body type, most importantly so that your penis will feel comfortable in them.

Secondly, H&M do some awesome Super Drain pairs as William expressed. They're the perfect fit, I have a pair of light blue ones. I would go as far to say that they're my favourite pair of jeans.
    Man said Penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Russell Brand looks the complete tool he is.

You're plain wrong on one simple point. There ARE plenty of men's skin tight jeans if you want them (though why anyone would want to still look like a reject from The Strokes in 2012 is beyond me), so why bother with jeans that cut off the circulation to your twig and berries and sag and squeeze in all the wrong places because they are designed for the half of the species that have bigger hips, rounder bottoms and skinnier thighs (unless you've got big hips, a fat arse and skinny thighs of course)?
    Man said Twig and Berries!

thanks for replying, (the first person to tell me its a good idea!)

was that REALLY necessary? you wouldn't say that to my face so don't say it now.

Quote Originally Posted by britishgentleman View Post
    was that REALLY necessary? you wouldn't say that to my face so don't say it now.
    To be fair, you did in some sense ask for advice. However, that said, if you like them and think they look good, who cares? I can't say I'd ever buy women's jeans but that's because of my body type, in more ways than one. What pretty much anything clothes-related comes down to is how comfortable and confident you feel.

Jay

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by britishgentleman View Post
    Please give me advice BUT ONLY IF ITS ADVICE I WANT!

Sam

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I didn't know FashionBeans had a transvestism column.
    Doesn't really count as advice. I think you're right, but god damn do you lay it on thick

Trend Setter
    One day you will look back on this and laugh.

Jay

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Doesn't really count as advice. I think you're right, but god damn do you lay it on thick
    I had you down for writing the transvestite column too, Sam. You could start off with those high heeled chelsea boots you like so much. *

*In before you claim the 'I'm a musician! defence.

+ Reply to Thread