FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Jay's Avatar
    Jay

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    632
    Offline
    Russell Brand looks the complete tool he is.

    You're plain wrong on one simple point. There ARE plenty of men's skin tight jeans if you want them (though why anyone would want to still look like a reject from The Strokes in 2012 is beyond me), so why bother with jeans that cut off the circulation to your twig and berries and sag and squeeze in all the wrong places because they are designed for the half of the species that have bigger hips, rounder bottoms and skinnier thighs (unless you've got big hips, a fat arse and skinny thighs of course)?

  2. #12
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    707
    Offline
    @ Jay
    you are right in so many ways!

  3. #13
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,217
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by look View Post
    I agree with William on both counts. They are made for a completely different body type, most importantly so that your penis will feel comfortable in them.

    Secondly, H&M do some awesome Super Drain pairs as William expressed. They're the perfect fit, I have a pair of light blue ones. I would go as far to say that they're my favourite pair of jeans.
    Man said Penis!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Russell Brand looks the complete tool he is.

    You're plain wrong on one simple point. There ARE plenty of men's skin tight jeans if you want them (though why anyone would want to still look like a reject from The Strokes in 2012 is beyond me), so why bother with jeans that cut off the circulation to your twig and berries and sag and squeeze in all the wrong places because they are designed for the half of the species that have bigger hips, rounder bottoms and skinnier thighs (unless you've got big hips, a fat arse and skinny thighs of course)?
    Man said Twig and Berries!

  4. #14

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    west sussex
    Posts
    10
    Offline
    thanks for replying, (the first person to tell me its a good idea!)

  5. #15

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    west sussex
    Posts
    10
    Offline
    was that REALLY necessary? you wouldn't say that to my face so don't say it now.

  6. #16

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    29
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by britishgentleman View Post
    was that REALLY necessary? you wouldn't say that to my face so don't say it now.
    To be fair, you did in some sense ask for advice. However, that said, if you like them and think they look good, who cares? I can't say I'd ever buy women's jeans but that's because of my body type, in more ways than one. What pretty much anything clothes-related comes down to is how comfortable and confident you feel.

  7. #17
    Jay's Avatar
    Jay

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    632
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by britishgentleman View Post
    was that REALLY necessary? you wouldn't say that to my face so don't say it now.
    Please give me advice BUT ONLY IF ITS ADVICE I WANT!

  8. #18
    Sam

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On the sofa
    Posts
    591
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I didn't know FashionBeans had a transvestism column.
    Doesn't really count as advice. I think you're right, but god damn do you lay it on thick

  9. #19
    Tone's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    341
    Offline
    One day you will look back on this and laugh.

  10. #20
    Jay's Avatar
    Jay

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    632
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Doesn't really count as advice. I think you're right, but god damn do you lay it on thick
    I had you down for writing the transvestite column too, Sam. You could start off with those high heeled chelsea boots you like so much. *

    *In before you claim the 'I'm a musician! defence.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts