FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion

As its freezing i thought id look for some spring/summer inspiration!

Whats your main wants for this SS? Striped tees, a lightweight jacket, boat shoes?

And what outfits would you recommend? Perhaps integrating knitwear for them chillier spring days, what chino shorts are recommended? Blazers?

And lastly, footwear?!

For summer this year all I seem to have is Toms and half black half red canvas boat shoes.. what would you recommend? Some loafers perhaps? What types

As always for my threads (unfortunately!) eveyrthing needs to be budget!! Low low lowest prices

Thanks

Fashionisto
    Love them shorts from Mr. Porter, and the boat shoes are not too dissimilar from mine!

Trend Setter
    These are the shoes:

These are the sunglasses:

This is the bag:

These are the shorts:

This is the shirt:
    Last edited by WinterShorts; 04-02-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Trend Setter
    @WinterShorts Minus the bag, that ensemble is amazing. Where are the shorts from?
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Trend Setter
    The bag is great, but I wear I wear it with a white oxford, not the barbour shirt. The shorts are from Topmans and I have to say I am very excited to wear them!

FashionBeans Staff
    I'm not a big fan of shorts to be honest, I've always found they don't really suit me, especially chino or more tailored shorts. I'll be investing heavily in Chinos, shirts, and pair of leather penny loafers.

I like to think I'll bring some Italian inspired flair to Brighton but in reality I will look like a Englishman trying and failing to look effortlessly cool, lolling around drunk on the beach.

Trend Setter
    I like to think I'll bring some Italian inspired flair to Brighton but in reality I will look like a Englishman trying and failing to look effortlessly cool, lolling around drunk on the beach.
    I really think that is the english look. Trying and failing to look effortlessly cool results in a sort of quirky and nerdy look, but I think it is lovable all the same.

+ Reply to Thread