FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    Jay

Style Icon
    I might have to bite the bullet and buy me some Nudie jeans. I'm stuck in a Diesel rut and really ought to branch out. The only problem is I can't seem to find any in stores in Nottingham and jeans are definitely an item I'd want to try before buying especially as Nudie have so many fits I haven't the foggiest which to purchase.

For me I usually go for either dsquared or prps jeans for both design and quality, (just about finding the bargains) also quite like some of the j lindeberg jeans.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I might have to bite the bullet and buy me some Nudie jeans. I'm stuck in a Diesel rut and really ought to branch out. The only problem is I can't seem to find any in stores in Nottingham and jeans are definitely an item I'd want to try before buying especially as Nudie have so many fits I haven't the foggiest which to purchase.
    I reckon you'd love the Grim Tim fit mate based on your comments and style around the forum. It's a nice slim fitting straight leg - approx 14" around the ankle so they sit perfectly on your shoes, or a Thin Finn which is slightly tighter everywhere and the pockets are lower to give the illusion that you've not got them pulled up too high. If there isn't any shops that carry them where you live, then take advantage of ASOS free delivery and returns.

Jay

Style Icon
    Cheers, Tone. I might well do that when I'm next purchasing jeans.

+ Reply to Thread