FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

£100 To Spend on Clothes - Help Appreciated

I've got 100 quid to spend. My girlfriend has already spent 150 on me for christmas but she's being generous and allowing a further 100 ha. Now i'd love to find one item and say can i have that but I get the feeling she would rather buy me at least a couple of items for that amount. Any thoughts? In regards to my wardrobe and looking at the general advice on this website. I lack a couple off the list of essentials. One being a blazer, although I do have a grey one which is part of a suit. I also lack a nice white shirt. However as much as I would love a nice blazer I think that I'm really lacking jumpers to be honest. I'm not sure what to do really, any help would be appreciated.

Jay

Style Icon
    I think you might need to be a little more specific and focused if you are looking for help. You want a blazer, a white shirt or a jumper (or a combination)? In what colours (OK we know the shirt is white)? What's your usual style? What style are you hoping to emulate? What are the things on the site that you quite liked?

I think you need to give a little clearer idea of what you want here. None of us are mind-readers and I wouldn't know where to begin based on what you've written.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by thespecial1 View Post
    I've got 100 quid to spend. My girlfriend has already spent 150 on me for christmas but she's being generous and allowing a further 100 ha. Now i'd love to find one item and say can i have that but I get the feeling she would rather buy me at least a couple of items for that amount. Any thoughts? In regards to my wardrobe and looking at the general advice on this website. I lack a couple off the list of essentials. One being a blazer, although I do have a grey one which is part of a suit. I also lack a nice white shirt. However as much as I would love a nice blazer I think that I'm really lacking jumpers to be honest. I'm not sure what to do really, any help would be appreciated.
    I've had the same problem a couple of times. By now people have gotten around the fact that I'd prefer to spend the money on a pricier item that I need instead of two cheaper ones. In the end, you should go for the purchase that makes you happier. You can get a nice shirt and jumper combo for £100 anyway though.

+ Reply to Thread