FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

What Do I Wear With Red Chinos?

ok guys i just bought these chinos for a night out cause i fancied something a little different rather than plain old jeans. now however im struggling to find something to wear on my top half, any ideas/suggestions please?

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId =33056&storeId=12555&productId=4307230&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=207181&parent_ca tegoryId=207169&pageSize=200&refinements=Colour{1} ~[red]&noOfRefinements=1

Style Icon
    A light blue oxford shirt

Light Blue Washed Oxford Shirt - Mens Shirts - Clothing - TOPMAN[207235|207230]&noOfRefinements=1

(Or a white oxford shirt)

Lockwood L/s Shirt

And top it off with a light brown blazer (tweed or corduroy if you're feeling brave) or a lightweight navy one.

Jay

Style Icon
    Red chinos are quite versatile. I'm wearing mine as we speak, thrown together with a YMC fairisle jumper (below), a woven brown leather belt and stone coloured desert boots for a lazy, easy to wear casual look.

I often wear them with a tweed blazer (again see below) and a shirt (pale blue chambray, white or pale blue oxford, or a bolder print, sometimes with a tie or even occasionally with a bow tie.

And I often pair them with tan brogue boots:

Trend Setter
    Things that are green.

Trend Setter
    Most shades of red chino are very versatile. I've got some burgundy chinos that I can wear with practically anything. Try to wear a cool colour on your top half. Something like white, light blue, navy blue, or any shade of grey. Maybe try an oxford or chambray shirt with them for a night out.

Trend Setter
    I wear mine with this.

Edwin Axel Jacket rainbow Selvage | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    layered over a t shirt and maybe a pair of desert boots or tan brogue boots.

+ Reply to Thread