FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Free £32 T.M Lewin Tie (in £2 paper 26.11.11)

Hi all,

Money Saving Expert is pushing this offer this week and I thought it would be of interest here. They have some nice ties in the range but who knows what will be available in store.

Which would you get?

What: Free up to £32 silk tie Get by: Sat 26 Nov 2011

How: Buy The Telegraph this Sat 26 Nov (£2) and use the voucher inside at your nearest T.M. Lewin for a free tie by Sun 4 Dec.

What do I get?
    The voucher will get you any silk tie worth up to £32.50, except the Princes Trust range. Check the T.M. Lewin site to see what styles they have before you go.

The detail: Stock of the ties has been boosted for the promotion, but that's not a guarantee they won’t run out quickly, so don't hang about if you want one. If making a special trip, it may be worth calling the store to check there are some left before you go, though they can't be reserved. Some stores don't open Sundays.

Fashionisto
    That looks like an amazing deal that seems too good to be true. We dont have to buy 10 papers or something ridiculous haha. There is one in Westfields so I guess I will be getting me a free tie .

Trend Setter
    Got a lovely handmade silk tie, navy with a woven texture. The most difficult thing was finding a Telegraph in Glasgow!

Shop said they'd already given away 300 by mid-afternoon.

+ Reply to Thread