FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Fashionisto

Favourite Item Of Clothing?

As the title suggest what's your favourite item of clothing?

Everyone has that one adorable item that they either pull out on special occasions or wear frequently because you absolutely love it.

If your wardrobe was on fire what would be the one item you would save?

That's a tough one.

Because of the luxury and irreplacability of it, I'd have to say my Tan Diesel "Luppy" Nappa Leather Jacket, although it's not something I wear that much anymore. It's exquisite though.

Sam

Style Icon
    I wear glasses daily and although I try to advocate quality, they're the only things I truly splash out on.
    Right now my frames are Hugo Boss, which isn't an awesome brand but it's a nice pair. More to the point, I'm hoping this Christmas to be treated to a pair by Cutler and Gross, and if I do they're bound to be it.

Jay

Style Icon
    I'm going to go with this (the bag):

It goes with me everywhere, looks great for work when suited and booted or for casual out-and-aboutness. It was inexpensive and ages beautifully.

Ah shit, I just remembered my Armani biker-style cardigan. Also loving my All Saints Base Crew & Trek Cardi, and my Vivienne Westwood Apache Slippers & Montana Jacket.

So many nice things! I don't think I could choose what to save, I'd just burn with them, like a staunch Captain going down with his vessel.

FashionBeans Staff
    58AP6.jpg

Definitely this, only worn it once but I love it so much.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Ah shit, I just remembered my Armani biker-style cardigan. Also loving my All Saints Base Crew & Trek Cardi, and my Vivienne Westwood Apache Slippers & Montana Jacket.

So many nice things! I don't think I could choose what to save, I'd just burn with them, like a staunch Captain going down with his vessel.
    Pin Money, just out of interest how do you find the fit of the all saints base crew? I am looking at getting this but the lander crew I got is very long on the body, as is the vargan crew.

Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    Pin Money, just out of interest how do you find the fit of the all saints base crew? I am looking at getting this but the lander crew I got is very long on the body, as is the vargan crew.
    Yeah it's a bit long on the body, and disappointingly it hasn't kept its shape that well either

I'm 6'2" and 13stone and have a Small, figure that one out.

Think it's now half price too, I paid full whack! Stupid and impatient, I was!

Trend Setter
    I would run out naked wearing just my Grenson brogues.

Jay

Style Icon
    It's a new acquisition, but this I bought a few weeks back is absolutely the greatest piece of knitwear ever to be made. It's simply incredible. it's chunky, thick knit and beautifully warm, but also has a slight tailored feel to it. And is made of the softest wool I've ever worn.

+ Reply to Thread