FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Pearly King Clothing

Anybody familiar with this brand. I quite like some of their takes on shirts, jackets etc. Quite edgy but I'm not 100% sure on them really. An example of this is this shirt which I just cant make my mind up on.

Pearly King Shirts > Pearly King Cord Ripit Shirt Beige Brown > Pearly King Shirts Pearly King T Shirts Pearly King Designer Clothes @ Mainline Menswear Stockists Of Pearly King Shirts G Star Lyle And Scott Freesoul Original Penguin Freesoul Edwin Nu

Jay

Style Icon
    Urghh, that's kinda hideous.

But then if you're going for that Australian outback chic, go for it. Pair it with a hat with corks dangling from it for added authenticity.
    Last edited by Jay; 27-11-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: spelling

haha to be honest i've come to the same conclusion. After careful thought i've realised its not that nice but that being said I have found a jacket by them which i do definately want to get but cannot afford. bad times.

Pearly King Bunker Fitted Leather Shirt Jacket

Sam

Style Icon
    Yeah, I can't say I'm a fan.
    To me Pearly King is an example of a current crop of designers including Unconditional and Delusion who are mixing high fashion up with the X Factor boyband look. There are some Unconditional pieces I really like but besides that it doesn't do much for me.

+ Reply to Thread