FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

What Is Your Smartest Outift?

If you were asked to put together your smartest outfit from your current wardrobe what would it be?
    Last edited by white elephant; 26-02-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Style Icon
    White shirt with french cuffs
    Black silk bow tie
    Dinner suit
    White pocket square
    Black cummerbund
    Black oxfords

Sadly, I don't have white tie

Style Icon
    I'm 18, so suits don't really play a big part in my wardrobe. The smartest casual outfit I wear would be a blazer (cord/tweed), a button-down oxford shirt tucked in, a smart pair of slim/skinny chinos and some tan brogues/brown brogue boots. A slightly cliched outfit you might think but accessories (pocket squares, a tie) help set it apart, and bear in mind you're considered "smart" in my group of friends if you tuck your shirt in. *face palm

Fashionisto
    I only own one (And a half? Lost the trousers for my black suit and the replacements don't quite match!) suits. The complete one is light grey and is in desperate need of being tailored (too long in the arms in particular). I picked it up last summer in the Next sale and havent worn it once.
    Discarding that, picking a specific outfit is kinda hard because I own quite a few blazers. Probably an American Prep type look; plaid shirt, chinos, blazer, brogues, tie/pocket square (as appropriate). There must be at least a dozen different combos I can come up with down those lines so picking one isn't easy.

Fashionisto
    Black three piece suit and shoes with purple shirt and tie set and silver tie-bar

+ Reply to Thread