FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

JTG Sta Preist Trousers

Anybody had any experiance with these??? im looking at getting a pair but they all say get sizes bigger.. im a 36 waist but got tree trunks for legs... years of sport and genetics lol so not quiet sure weather to get a 38 or even a 40!! (let out a tear just putting that)

Trend Setter
    Never heard of them... ?

Sam

Style Icon
    I'm told the store is very good, and I do have one of their knit ties - but I couldn't comment on the trousers.

I have three pairs of their sta-prest and love em.Its completely true you need to go a size up.Im 34" and have to buy 36".They are quite slim fit but cetainly not drainpipe. Jump The gun are mod outfitters generally although I do not wear full mod gear I love the sta prest also their check shirts are great value and a good fit The best way of reasurring yourself is phoning them and having a chat they are very helpful and are used to fussy buggers like myself.I have three pairs of their sta-prest and love em.Its completely true you need to go a size up.Im 34" and have to buy 36".They are quite slim fit but cetainly not drainpipe. Jump The gun are mod outfitters generally although I do not wear full mod gear I love the sta prest also their check shirts are great value and a good fit The best way of reasurring yourself is phoning them and having a chat they are very helpful and are used to fussy buggers like myself.

+ Reply to Thread